We created our APIs to enable developers to easily connect and integrate. Our mission is to get you from zero to your first transaction as fast as possible!
Our APIs provide a number of resources which enable you to interact with our platform via code instead of using the online portal, mobile or the USSD apps.
They enable you to perform the following functions programatically:
- Top up a mobile with airtime
- Purchase airtime for a mobile using mobile money
- Deposit float into a mobile money agent
- Send branded text messages via SMS
- Check the balances of your channels
- Query the network and product details given a mobile
This documentation is intended to guide developers to easily integrate and call our APIs using HTTP with JSON or XML.
The response will be returned as JSON or XML depending on what the client application specified when calling the APIs.
This version of the API is at v1.0.0. Review the latest API changelog.